Yes, it comes with bread! Add grilled chicken to any salad for $2.49
HOUSE
Mixed fresh greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, red onions, carrots & croutons.
$10.99
CAESAR-LICIOUS
Crisp romaine, fresh parmesan, toasted pine nuts, Caesar dressing, a squeeze of lemon & homemade croutons
$11.99
AMERICAN CHEF
Our house salad, topped with cheddar, thick cut bacon, ham & turkey and cheddar cheese
$13.99
ITALIAN CHEF SALAD
Fresh greens, banana peppers, artichokes, salami, capicola, provolone cheese, roasted red peppers, & fried eggplant served in a big bowl with a side of balsamic vinaigrette
$13.99
CRISPY TENDER
Our house salad, roasted red peppers, cheddar & crunchy tenders tossed in your choice of our 6 wing sauces
$13.99
GREEK SALAD
GOOD LOOKIN' GREENS : GREEK SALAD
$13.99
CAPRESE HOUSE STACK SALAD
A great stack of fresh mozzarella & sliced tomatoes topped with fresh parmesan cheese & basil; served over a bed of fresh spinach with an olive oil and balsamic glaze drizzle
$12.99
CALIFORNIA COBB
Fresh greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, cheddar, bacon, egg, avocado and chopped chicken, served over a tortilla crisp with avocado ranch dressing
$14.99
HALF A HOUSE SALAD
Mixed fresh greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, red onions & croutons
$5.99

We have a $4.50 delivery charge and all orders over $100 incur a 10% auto gratuity. All orders over $300 will receive an additional 10% gratuity charge, for a total of a 20% gratuity.

Your Order
Sub Total:
$0.00
Tax:
$0.00
Total:
$0.00
Service Method: